The M3 AGM was held a few weeks back. The main points from the meeting were
- Club membership numbers have fallen quite considerable. Ideas of how to increase the numbers were discussed
- Thanks made to all the coaches for their hard work with variable attendance to training sessions.
- The Treasurer’s report showed the club finances to be in good shape.
- Club fees to remain at £40 for adults.
- Election of committee:
– President: Tom Fardon
– Secretary: Barbara Sweeney
– Treasurer: Emma Donaldson
– Head Coach: Kenny Ramsay
– Welfare Officer: Kathy Robertson
– Triathlon Organizer: Eric Blyth
– Ordinary Members: Christine Bird, David Stewart, Lewis Bruce, Greig Millar.
The M3 prizes were awarded as follows:
- Male triathlete of year – Peter Flick
- Female triathlete of year – Ingrid Kidd
- Junior of Year – Andrew Merry
- Presidents award – Paul Cooper
- Special Commendation – Eric Blyth
- Best newcomers – Michelle Mackay and Lewis Bruce.
Well done to all the winners